Acupuncture and Naturopathy in Victoria - Central LondonLife is full of joy and wonder, but we all have to face challenges and changes in our lives which may throw us out of balance. Trust and confidence to find our way through these challenges will help us to grow and develop.
As a practitioner in Naturopathy and Acupuncture my aim is to help and support the inner resources and strengths of each individual to encourage natural healing. Our health is easily compromised by the many demands of our lives. Naturopathy and Acupuncture can offer considerable help in coping with these demands and helps to heal and stay healthy long term.
Find out more on Acupuncture and Naturopathy Research for the following conditions:
- Back pain acupuncture
- Headaches and acupuncture
- Stress, anxiety and acupuncture
- Digestive problems and acupuncture
- Skin Problems
- Period pain and acupuncture
- Fertility, acupuncture and diet
- IVF and acupuncture
- Pregnancy and acupuncture
- Acupuncture (body, ear & facial acupuncture)
- Tuina (Chinese Massage)
- Nutritional advice
- Life-Style advice, incl. breathing therapy and stress management
- Advice on Western Herbal remedies
- Advice on natural remedies (including baths and poultices)
- Bach flower remedies
- Homeopathy and tissue salts
- Cupping therapy and moxibustion
I practise at Minster House, 272-274 Vauxhall Bridge Road, 2 minutes walk from Victoria Station. See contact and maps on side menu.
You can also buy a Gift Voucher for a consultation or session as a present for a friend by calling me on 077 1998 7933 or contacting me by email: email@example.com.
Help2HelpYourself from Pia Huber, Practitioner in Acupuncture/Traditional Chinese Medicine and Naturopathy; Dip Acupuncture and Naturopathy MBAcC (http://www.acupuncture.org.uk/)
Dip Pharm PhD member of the Acupuncture Childbirth Team in London www.actlondon.net/